A31Club คลับคนรัก Nissan Cefiro A31

ข่าว:

• เป็นอีกหนึ่งช่องทางการติดต่อกับ A31club ด้วย facebook ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นเรายังไงติดต่อสื่อสารบนทางเว็บบอร์ดเป็นหลักนะครับ
    อย่าลืมกด Like Fanpage กันด้วยนะค๊าบ

A31CLUB Forever,Not Zone,Not Group but Only one is A31CLUB

• A31CLUB Forever,Not Zone,Not Group but Only one is A31CLUB

ข่าว

เป็นอีกหนึ่งช่องทางการติดต่อกับ A31club ด้วย facebook ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นเรายังไงติดต่อสื่อสารบนทางเว็บบอร์ดเป็นหลักนะครับ
อย่าลืมกด Like Fanpage กันด้วยนะค๊าบ

A31CLUB Forever,Not Zone,Not Group but Only one is A31CLUB

ASEAN Leaders

Monaco · 105

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Monaco

• RB20 DE
    • กระทู้: 11
    • แรงม้า +0/-0
เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2022, 10:52:30 PM
I'm sorry, after I have been given the weapons of the US used weapon system, known as the weapon, which is considered a highly accurate mobile rocket system, is scheduled to stand in Tajikistan and Turkme. This week, the Russian leader's first foreign filing since the launch of military operations in Ukraine on February 24, about four months ago, is approaching. In the 5th month, according to the schedule during the visit to Tajikistan, the Russian leader will have the opportunity to meet with the Director-General, who is a close ally of the monks and a long-time former Soviet ruler. Standing at the leg office, Butin will attend the ASEAN Leaders' Summit as well as discuss with the ASEAN Leaders of these two countries, and will also have the opportunity to discuss with the President of Indonesia and during the Traveled to visit the   https://www.star99v1.com/เกมมือถือ/brand/jdb    group as well, so it's an important time to meet with the country code leaders and then have another report on the subject of Russian armament such as submarines. Russia's nuclear power, which is now It is in the process of completion of construction in a large shipbuilding group in the city, which has issued the first sea navigation test in the White Sea area since yesterday by the amulet submarine that has left the shipyard. To test navigation with complete equipment on board and after that there will be several rounds of tests and evaluate the qualifications to be tested that are installed on the ship too. Ukraine still calls to the Western allies to urgently send weapons to help, only 2 continuously. I don't keep watching. I need to use weapons of high efficiency, especially in the system. Modern anti-aircraft defense because it has to deal with advanced technology from Russia, blame it on the Western nations. Brother Gan, the weapon can be delivered too slowly.